Applications for the 2022 Spring Cohort are now closed.
More details about the 2022 Fall Cohort including eligible cities and application deadlines will be shared soon. Add yourself to our email distribution list for future DoorDash Accelerator for Local Goods updates.
Meet the 44 entrepreneurs that make up our 2022 Spring Cohort Accelerator for Local Goods in New York, Washington D.C. and Chicago! These entrepreneurs will be guided through the Accelerator curriculum by CPG experts, receive a $5,000 grant, one-on-one business coaching, and the opportunity to connect with other like-minded CPG business owners. The Accelerator participants represent a diverse cohort of business owners.
Identify as immigrants or refugees
Identify as Black or African American
Identify as Latino, Latinx, or Hispanic
Identify as Asian or Pacific Islander
Weekly live sessions with CPG experts and self-paced virtual learning courses
Free photoshoot for new product images
Onboarding support to sell products in DashMart
Future cohorts may feature additional cities and include additional product categories. Add yourself to our email distribution list for future DoorDash Accelerator for Local Goods updates.
The DoorDash Accelerator for Local Goods supports diverse & local business owners with capital and wholesale readiness education and enables them to scale retail and distribution channels, through DashMart and beyond. The Accelerator is comprised of:
- 6-week curriculum specific for small CPG businesses
- 1:1 support and advising from industry experts
- $5,000 grants to selected participants
- Onboarding support to sell products in DashMart
Applications will be reviewed and selected based on business’ long term goals, program alignment and product readiness for distribution.
If selected, you will be required to provide your business EIN or Tax ID, proof of state business registration, a bank business account, previous tax return and up to date licenses.
Be a registered and actively operating small business
- Have 20 or fewer employees
- Generated less than $1M in revenue in fiscal year 2021
- Have been in business for 2 years or more
Be headquartered or have a storefront in the eligible cohort city (cities may change for each cohort)
- Five boroughs New York City
- Chicago, IL
- Greater Washington D.C. Area
Sell sealed, packaged, and labeled food or beverage products in the eligible product categories (categories may change for each cohort)
- Sweet treats (e.g. cookies, brownies), bakery items (e.g. bread, pastries), snacks (e.g. chips, popcorn), ice cream, and non-alcoholic beverages (e.g. soda, coffee, kombucha)
My business is not currently eligible due to the city location or product category, what are the plans to expand this program?
- We will make this program available in other locations in the future. Add yourself to our email distribution list for future DoorDash Accelerator for Local Goods updates.
No. DoorDash partners will not be given preferential treatment. Non-DoorDash partners are encouraged to apply.
Selected participants will receive a $5,000 grant at the conclusion of the Accelerator.